Het laatste weekend kreeg ik weer zin om kleine schilderijtjes te maken.
Waarom?
Ik kreeg een uitnodiging van "Comt in Mynen Hof Expo" om kunstvoorwerpen uit te stallen in een mooie tuin in Wambeek met andere kunstenaars. Een percentage van elk verkocht kunstwerk(je) gaat naar het departement van "kindernefrologie" van het UZ Leuven Campus Gasthuisberg.
De locatie wordt de tuin van apotheek Heyvaerts - Stenebrugstraat 38A - 1741 Wambeek.
Info kan verkregen worden op cimh2000@gmail.com of via 0497-51 89 98
Zaterdag 18/06/2011 van 14 u. tot iedereen is uitgepraat
Zondag 19/6/2011 van 10 u. tot 18 u.
Ik noem het "Volle maan in het Han Shan gebergte"
Last weekend I just had the motivation to make some new little paintings.
Why?
I got an invitation from "Comt in Mynen Hof Expo" to expose paintings, ...in a beautiful garden in Wambeek with other artists. A % of every sold art piece goes to the departement of "child nefrology" of the Hospital of the University of Leuven (Campus Gasthuisberg).
Location of the exposition will be the garden of the Pharmacy Heyvaerts, Stenebrugstraat 38 A - 1741 Wambeek - Belgium. The exposition will take place saturday the 18th of june from 14.00 hours and sunday the 19th from 10 to 1800 hours.
I made 7 little paintings and I will put them on this blog from now on one painting each following day. And this one is the first you see.
I call it "full moon at Han Shan Mountain"
No comments:
Post a Comment