Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Music TOP 10 "All Times" - Lou Reed - Sad Song

  • musicKilling me softly - Aretha Franklin
  • Sailing - Christopher Cross
  • Your Song - Elton John
  • Woman - John Lennon
  • Perfect Day - Lou Reed
  • Sad Song - Lou Reed
  • Every Time You Go Away - Paul Young
  • Full Moon - Sandy Denny
  • Something In The Way She Moves Me - the Beatles
  • Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison 




Lou Reed - Sad Song

Staring at my picture book
She looks like mary, queen of scots
She seemed very regal to me
Just goes to show how wrong you can be


I'm gonna stop wasting my time
Somebody else would have broken both of her arms


Sad song, sad song
Sad song, sad song


My castle, kids and home
I thought she was mary, queen of scots
I tried so very hard
Shows just how wrong you can be


I'm gonna stop wasting time
Somebody else would have broken both of her arms


Sad song, sad song
Sad song, sad song
Sad song, sad song
Sad song, sad song
Sad song, sad song
Sad song, sad song
...

No comments: